Chinese Buffet Seafood Bake is a popular dish that is served at many Chinese Buffets all over, you can recreate this dish at home.
Do you love Chinese Buffets? They serve up a lot of amazing dishes. One of the favorites that I have been asked to recreate is the seafood bake. This seafood bake is super easy. It has very simple ingredients in it.
Honestly, you can change the portions of the meat. I like to make mine with a large variety, but you could use just imitation crab meat if you like.
For my version, I use imitation crab and lobster, but I use real shrimp. If you like you can use only the crab as many restaurants use. Also if you desire you can add additional seasonings such as a touch of garlic powder or even some white pepper.
Here’s what you need to make this seafood casserole:
- Imitation crab meat
- Imitation lobster meat
- Green onions
- Mozzarella cheese
This recipe is so easy to make, you will simply stir up the ingredients together and place them in a casserole dish and pop them into the oven for about 30 minutes. So in just 30 minutes, you will have an amazing dinner for you and for your family.
Do you enjoy other Chinese restaurant favorites? Check out these recipes
- Hunan Chicken
- Chinese Spare Rib Recipe
- How to Make Homemade Egg Foo Young
- How to Make Panda Express Chow Mein
- Sweet and Sour Chicken Chinese Style
- Cheese Rangoon
- Copycat Mongolian Beef
- Chinese Spicy Mustard
- Fried Crispy Wontons
- Almond Cookie Recipe Chinese
Best Crab Recipes
Chinese Buffet Seafood Bake
- 12 ounces imitation crab meat
- 12 ounces imitation lobster meat
- 6 ounces shrimp
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a medium-sized bowl combine imitation crab and lobster meat. Add the shrimp and mayonnaise. Stir the ingredients well.
- Add the sliced green onions, and lightly stir. Place seafood into a 1-quart baking dish that you have sprayed with non-stick spray. Add 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.