Chuys Creamy Jalapeno Dip is known all around. This is the perfect dip. It is creamy with just a hint of spice.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Best of Chuy’s Sauces – Creamy Jalapeno Dip
I personally love Chuy’s they do a wonderful job on Tex Mex food. They have some of the best chips, they are thin and crispy. They make delicious margaritas, and they also do an amazing job on their enchiladas.
For me, their creamy jalapeno dip is one of their best menu items that they have. This sauce goes well with chips, on top of tacos, on top of a taco salad, or really just about any Tex Mex dish you want to prepare.
Ingredients for Chuy’s Jalapeno Cream Dip
This sauce is made fresh, and guess what, you can prepare this yourself it is quick and easy to prepare. This creamy jalapeno dip will stay fresh in your refrigerator for a few days.
You will need a few simple ingredients you will need sour cream, mayonnaise, lime, fresh cilantro, pickled jalapeno peppers, and some dry buttermilk ranch dressing mix.
The pickled jalapeno peppers are very important. These peppers are perfect for recipes. The pickling process seems to take away the sharp heat that jalapenos can often have. The pickled jalapenos are perfect for nachos and all sorts of Tex Mex and Mexican food.
I am also using the Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix, 16 Ounce. I find this is typically available at Sam’s and sometimes I have found it in my local grocery stores such as Kroger, or HEB.
You can use the Hidden Valley Ranch Mix in all sorts of recipes, so it is an ingredient I like to have in my pantry. I use it for my Original Taco Soup recipe. I think it is cheaper to buy in bulk rather than purchasing in individual packages.
This recipe is so easy to make, you can put this dip together in less than five minutes. I like to leave me to rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
How can I use Chuy’s Jalapeno sauce?
This sauce goes great on most anything, here are a few ideas when you run out of chips.
- Use as a salsa for tacos
- Use as a salad dressing for Taco salads
- Use as a vegetable dip
- Drizzle over enchiladas
- Try this sauce on your next hamburger!
Is it better to use fresh or pickled jalapenos for this recipe?
Please use pickled jalapenos for this recipe. Pickled jalapenos tend to be of equal heat when you use fresh jalapenos you never know quite how hot they will be. In some stores you can buy mild or hot pickled jalapeno slices, to be sure to use the kind that is close to your desired amount of heat.
Enjoy this copycat recipe? Be sure to sign up to receive notifications so you can be the first one to new recipes are released.
Love salsas and dips? Check out these amazing recipes
- Casa Ole Green Sauce
- Green Goddess Dip
- Mango Salsa
- Saltgrass Shrimp Cocktail with Avocado Salsa
- Chili’s Salsa Recipe
- Chili’s Queso
- Mexican Restaurant Queso
- Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
- Sausage Dip with Cream Cheese and Rotel
Favorite Mexican Recipes
- Taco Bell Tacos
- Taco Bell Spicy Potato Soft Taco Recipe
- Jiffy Cornbread Casserole with Ground Beef
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole with Cream Cheese
Chuy's Creamy Jalapeno Sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Wash and dry the cilantro. Use only the tops of the cilantro steam, discarding the majority of the cilantro stems. Chop cilantro into coarse pieces. Place sour cream, mayonnaise, dry Ranch Dressing mix, jalapeno peppers, lime juice, and coarsely chopped cilantro into a blender. Pulse 7 or 8 times. Pour dip into bowl.