Little Caesars Italian Cheese Bread Sticks are one of the most popular menu items at Little Caesars. Did you know you can easily make this cheesy bread at home?
Are you looking for the perfect game night snack? Or perhaps you have a special movie night with family and friends, and you want to make something extra special.
Or perhaps you are like me and have lived way out in the middle of nowhere and you wanted to make a familiar taste at home. You can do just that with this easy copycat recipe.
Even if you aren’t an experienced cook, you can make Little Caesar’s cheesy bread at home. It is very easy to do!
In about 15 minutes, you can enjoy fresh hot homemade Italian cheese bread.
Table of Contents
Little Caesars Italian Cheese Bread Ingredients
- Pizza dough – it can be canned or homemade. I like this best with homemade pizza dough, but canned pizza dough also works well.
- Shredded Italian Cheese Blend – I believe Little Caesar’s uses a blend of Muenster and mozzarella for their cheese topping. You could do that, or you can use an Italian blend of shredded cheese sold at the grocery store.
- Butter – to spread over the hot cheese bread after it is baked.
- Garlic – a must for Italian cheese bread!
- Italian Seasoning – a blend of herbs that is perfect to sprinkle on garlic bread or jazz up spaghetti sauce.
How to Make Little Caesars Italian Cheese Bread
- Spray a half sheet pan with non-stick spray.
- Spread pizza dough evenly over the pan.
- Sprinkle shredded Italian cheese over the pizza dough.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 13 minutes or until the bread is done and the cheese begins to brown.
- While the cheese bread is baking, heat together butter and garlic in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Immediately after removing the cheese bread from the oven, brush garlic butter over the breadsticks and sprinkle Italian seasoning on top.
- Cut bread into pieces
- Serve with marinara sauce and enjoy.
Italian Bread Recipes
- Pizza Hut Cheese Bread
- Crazy Bread Recipe
- Garlic Bread
- Parmesan Garlic Bread
- Olive Garden Breadsticks
- Italian Bread Crumbs
- Pizza Monkey Bread
Favorite Pizza Recipes
Little Caesars Italian Cheese Bread Sticks
- 1 can pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups Italian blend shredded cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic grated or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a half sheet pan with non-stick spray. Spread pizza dough evenly over the pan.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese over the pizza dough. Bake for 10 – 13 minutes or until the bread is done, and the cheese begins to brown.
- While the cheese sticks are cooking heat together 3 tablespoons of butter and 1 clove of garlic in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- When the breadsticks are out of the oven brush butter over the breadsticks. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning blend. Cut into pieces and enjoy.