Little Caesars Italian Cheese Breadsticks are one of the most popular menu items at Little Caesars. Did you know you can recreate this recipe at home?
Are you looking for the perfect game night snack? Or perhaps you have a special movie night with family and friends, and you want to make something extra special.
Or perhaps you are like me and have lived way out in the middle of nowhere and you wanted to make a familiar taste at home. You can do just that with this easy copycat recipe.
Ingredients in Little Caesars Italian Cheese Breadsticks
You will need pizza dough, it can be canned or homemade. You will also need some Italian cheese blend, butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning. I like this best with homemade pizza dough, but canned pizza dough also works well.
I believe Little Caesar’s uses a blend of Muenster and mozzarella for their cheese topping. You could do that, or you can use an Italian blend of shredded cheese sold at the grocery store. You will also need some Italian seasoning. Italian seasoning is a blend of herbs, and it is perfect to jazz up spaghetti sauce or toss on garlic bread.
Even if you aren’t an experienced cook, you can make breadsticks at home, they are very easy to do.
This recipe is super easy to make, in about 15 minutes you can enjoy fresh hot copycat breadsticks at home.
Little Caesars Italian Cheese Breadsticks
- 1 can pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups Italian blend shredded cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spay a half sheet pan with non-stick spray. Spread pizza dough evenly over the pan.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese over the pizza dough. Bake for 10 - 13 minutes or until the bread is done, and the cheese begins to brown.
- While the cheese sticks are cooking heat together 3 tablespoons of butter and 1 clove of garlic in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- When the breadsticks are out of the oven brush butter over the breadsticks. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning blend. Cut into pieces and enjoy.