Orange Fluff Jello Salad is a fun salad that everyone will love. Orange Jello is combined with pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges, and cottage cheese. This is a perfect jello salad to bring to your next pot luck dinner.
Orange Fluff Jello Salad is the perfect jello salad to serve for any occasion. This light and refreshing salad is super easy to make! Did you know you can use a mold if you like to make it look extra special? If you can stir together ingredients you can make a fun jello salad!
Turn ordinary ingredients into something extra special. This recipe contains ingredients you love. This recipe has cottage cheese, orange jello, crushed pineapple, mandarin oranges, and heavy cream. This salad is perfectly balanced it’s fruity, but not to sweet.
What to serve with Orange Fluff Jello Salad?
How to make a molded jello salad
This recipe is so easy to put together. You start by mixing together the orange jello and cottage cheese. You will then add a can of mandarin oranges and crush pineapple after they have been drained.
You will then beat the heavy cream until it has stiff peaks, you will then combine the cottage cheese and jello into the heavy cream.
After carefully mixing the orange jello mixture into the heavy cream, you can put this into a mold, or you can put it into a bowl. I got my jello mold at Amazon.com. The salad will need about 6 hours to set up, overnight is best though. When you unmold the salad, you will need to dip the bowl into a warm tub of water for about 10 seconds.
The jello salad will pop right out of the mold. You will be ready to serve up one fun dessert.
Orange Fluff Salad
- 16 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 1 package orange Jell-O; large 6 ounce package
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained 11 1/2 ounces
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained 8 1/2 ounces
- In a large bowl, mix cottage cheese with dry Jell-O. Whip cream until stiff peaks form; fold into gelatin mixture with orange sections and pineapple.
- Spoon into mold that has been rinsed in cold water. Let stand in refrigerator until set, at least six hours or preferably overnight.
- Unmold onto serving dish lined with lettuce leaves and decorate with cherries.
- Be sure to store the jello mold in the refrigerator!
- You could switch the flavor if you desire, you could use try this with cherry, strawberry, or even lime jello.