We hit a little too close on this recipe for this particular chain. this was the chain that is really known for their pies. They asked us to remove their name. Try this restaurant style coconut cream pie at home.
Restaurant Style Coconut Cream Pie
Marie Callender's Coconut Cream Pie
- 9 ounces vanilla pudding mix
- 5 ounces Cool Whip
- 4 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups coconut
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 2 baked pie shells
- Place the first 4 items in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the 2 baked pie shells.
- Top with toasted coconut.
- Refrigerate the pie until ready to serve.