Here is a cheesecake with a little flair. The rich coffee flavor of tiramisu combined with the decadent taste of cheesecake.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 12 ladyfingers split
- 1/2 cup strong black coffee
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Using an electric mixer at medium speed, beat until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time until well blended.
- Add brandy and stir or mix on low speed to combine.
- Arrange ladyfingers on the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Drizzle coffee over the ladyfingers.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the ladyfingers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
- Cool the cheesecake to room temperature then refrigerate it for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with Cool Whip topping before serving.