Looking for an easy to make shrimp dip? This dip contains cream cheese, green onions, and sour cream. This is easy to put together and tastes wonderful. We got this recipe from a fellow co-worker. Thanks to Julie for this tasty dip!
You can make this tasty and easy to make shrimp dip.
- 1 (8 ounces) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese softened
- 1 (8 ounces) package cooked and deveined salad shrimp
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions or more to taste
Wash green onions and slice. Combine all ingredients together. This is best when it sets for several hours or even overnight.Print Recipe