Brennan’s Garlic bread is lovely. Its crispy texture is served at the start of your meal. When you make it at home, you can enjoy as much of it as you want. You can find more of their recipes in their Breakfast at Brennan’s and Dinner, Too
What makes Brennan’s Garlic Bread so good?
Brennan’s garlic bread is a popular and delicious dish that is known for its savory flavor and crispy texture. Here are some reasons why it is so good:
Fresh ingredients: Brennan’s garlic bread is made with high-quality ingredients. The bread is typically made with a freshly baked baguette with a crispy crust and a soft, fluffy interior. The garlic is minced and mixed with butter, creating a rich and flavorful spread.
Great garlic and butter spread: Brennan’s garlic bread is known for its generous amount of garlic and butter spread. The garlic is finely minced and mixed with melted butter, then spread generously over the bread. This creates a deliciously savory buttery flavor that is hard to resist.
Crispy texture: The bread is toasted to a crispy golden brown, which creates a satisfying crunch when you bite into it. The contrast of the crispy outside and soft inside makes it a delight to eat.
Versatility: Brennan’s garlic bread can be served as a side dish or appetizer, and it pairs well with a wide range of dishes. It can be served with pasta, salad, soup, or any other dish with a bit of garlic and butter flavor.
Overall, the combination of fresh ingredients, great garlic and butter spread, crispy texture, and versatility make Brennan’s garlic bread a beloved dish many people enjoy.
Why you should make Brennan’s garlic bread at home
There are several reasons why you should consider making Brennan’s garlic bread at home:
- It’s easy to make: Brennan’s garlic bread is a simple dish that is easy to make at home. All you need is a fresh baguette, garlic, butter, and an oven. You can have fresh, delicious garlic bread in under 30 minutes.
- It’s customizable: Making garlic bread at home allows you to customize the dish to your liking. You can adjust the amount of garlic and butter to suit your taste, and you can experiment with different types of bread, such as sourdough or whole wheat.
- It’s cost-effective: Making garlic bread at home is a cost-effective way to enjoy this delicious dish. A single baguette can yield multiple servings of garlic bread, making it a budget-friendly option.
- It’s a crowd-pleaser: Brennan’s garlic bread is a popular dish that is loved by many. Serving it at a dinner party or gathering is sure to be a hit with your guests.
- It’s a versatile side dish: Garlic bread is a versatile side dish that pairs well with many different meals. It’s perfect for serving alongside pasta, soup, or salad, and it’s also a great option for snacking or as an appetizer.
Overall, making Brennan’s garlic bread at home is a great way to enjoy this beloved dish in the comfort of your own home. It’s easy, customizable, cost-effective, a crowd-pleaser, and a versatile side dish that can be enjoyed with many different meals.
Brennan’s Garlic Bread Ingredients
- French bread
- Fresh minced garlic
- Salted butter
- Parmesan cheese
- Dried Oregano
How to make Brennan’s garlic bread
- Rub the outside of a loaf of bread with a piece of garlic that has been cut open lengthwise.
- Split the loaf and spread melted butter over it.
- Sprinkle on the remaining ingredients.
- Finely chop garlic cloves and sprinkle them on top of the bread.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 8-10 minutes, or until nice and golden brown.
What to serve with Brennan’s Garlic Bread
How to store leftover garlic bread
If you have leftover garlic bread, it’s important to store it properly to maintain its flavor and texture. Here are some tips for storing garlic bread:
- Cool it down: Allow the garlic bread to cool down to room temperature before storing it. This will help prevent condensation from forming and make the bread soggy.
- Wrap it up: Wrap the garlic bread tightly in aluminum foil or plastic wrap. This will help prevent air from getting in and keep the bread fresh.
- Refrigerate or freeze: Store the wrapped garlic bread in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. For more extended storage, you can freeze the bread for up to 2-3 months. To freeze, wrap the bread tightly in plastic and then aluminum foil, and store in a freezer bag.
How to reheat garlic bread
When you’re ready to eat the leftover garlic bread, you can reheat it in the oven or toaster oven. Place the bread on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 5-10 minutes or until heated through and crispy. Be careful not to overheat the bread, or it may become dry and hard.
Love Garlic Bread? Check Out these Garlic Bread Recipes
Commanders Palace Garlic Bread
Pasta House Company Garlic Cheese Bread
Black Angus Cheesy Garlic Bread
Parmesan Cheese Garlic Bread
Brennen’s Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf French bread
- 3 teaspoons Garlic minced
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- The secret to this wonderful tasting bread, is rubbing the outside of a loaf of bread with a piece of garlic that has been cut open lengthwise. Split loaf, and spread over the melted butter. Sprinkle on the remaining ingredients. Finely chop the garlic cloves, and sprinkle those on top of the bread. Bake at 350 degree for about 8-10 minutes, or until nice and golden brown.
This was a hit at my dinner night with my friends.