Broccoli cheese pasta salad is loaded with mozzarella, fresh broccoli, and tomatoes. Tossed with a homemade mustard vinaigrette dressing, this pasta salad will disappear quickly.
Are you looking for a different salad to serve? Sure, we all love potato salad, macaroni salad, and coleslaw. Sometimes you want something a little bit different.
You can put together this broccoli cheese pasta salad in no time at all. This salad is made with fresh broccoli, pasta, mozzarella, tomatoes, and a wonderful mustard vinaigrette.
What I love about this salad is that it is a hearty salad and made with fresh broccoli. It’s a great way to enjoy fresh broccoli and tomatoes. I have made this with mozzarella cheese.
I have also made this with other types of cheese as well. Cheddar cheese is great and it pairs nicely with broccoli.
Homemade mustard vinaigrette really makes this salad stand out. It’s a nice change from the usual pasta salad made with Italian dressing.
You can make this salad a day or two ahead of time, so the flavors mingle together.
Love side dish salads? Be sure to check out these recipes
- Simple Macaroni Salad
- Ranch Pasta Salad
- Pea Salad
- Broccoli Cheddar Salad
- Homemade Potato Salad
- Lebanese Potato Salad
- Carrot Salad with Raisins
- Asian Slaw Recipe Ramen
- Marinated Mozzarella
- Grape Salad with Cream Cheese and Walnuts
Best Broccoli Cheese Recipes
Broccoli Cheese Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces Rigatoni pasta cook according to package directions
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese cubed
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water, and drain. Cook broccoli in a small amount of boiling water 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly tender; drain. Rinse with cold water, and drain. Combine pasta, broccoli, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, and herbs in a large bowl, toss with Mustard Vinaigrette.
- Combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a jar, cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Cover and chill.