You know I often take requests from people like yourself. Last year, yes, last year, a gentleman asked me to recreate the Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken. He called me to leave me a request for this recipe.
Broccoli cheddar chicken is easy to make and is the perfect dish for during the week. It’s a great one dish recipe and is done in less than an hour.
Who doesn’t love the meals at the Cracker Barrel? This recipe was one that was requested by a fellow viewer much like yourself. This dish was a little difficult for me to crack, as it is served on certain days.
This Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken recipe is incredibly easy to put together, and once you place it in the oven, you are free to do other things. I love how this dish sneaks in broccoli. I think if you made some rice to go along with this dish you would have a quick and easy meal.
Here’s a list of what you need:
- Chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- Cheddar cheese soup mix (condensed soup can)
- Ritz crackers
- Frozen broccoli
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Seasoned salt
How to Make Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
- Prepare the Cheddar cheese soup according to directions on the can.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle seasoned salt on the chicken.
- Pour ¾ of the prepared soup over the chicken breasts.
- Add broccoli to chicken that has been covered with the cheddar soup.
- Melt butter and combine with crushed Ritz crackers. Sprinkle buttered crackers over the broccoli.
- Add remaining soup and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Remove the dish from the oven and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Casserole is a dish you don’t want to miss. This is the perfect dish to sneak in some broccoli for your family. I like to bring this dish to a family potluck, the dish always comes back empty.
When I make it at home, I find that this recipe reheats very well. It is delicious reheated as it was on the first night.
Do you love Cracker Barrel? Try these copycat recipes!
- Pot Roast with Mushrooms
- Homestyle Fried Chicken
- Grilled Chicken Tenders
- Cracker Barrel Potatoes
- Meatloaf Recipe with Crackers
- Eggs in a Basket
- Ham and Egg Casserole
- Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Cake
- Smore Dessert
Popular Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Leftover Chicken Casserole
- King Ranch Casserole
- Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- Chicken and Dressing Casserole
Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken breasts 4 portions, boneless and skinless
- 10.25 cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups Ritz Crackers crushed
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces broccoli frozen
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Make can of Cheddar cheese soup mix according to package directions (one can of soup mix to one can of milk). Place chicken breasts in a 9 by 13-inch baking dish. Season the chicken with seasoned salt. Pour 3/4 of the prepared soup over the chicken breasts.
- Add broccoli to chicken that has been covered with the cheddar soup. Melt butter and combine with Ritz crackers, sprinkle buttered crackers over the broccoli. Add remaining soup mix, and bake for approximately 45 minutes or until the chicken is done. (Check chicken by cutting the thickest part and look to see that the chicken is uniform in color). When the chicken has been removed from oven sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.