Hashbrown tater tot casserole serves up a double portion of potatoes. This delicious casserole is made with both tater tots and hashbrowns. It’s a hearty dinner recipe with ground beef and Cheddar cheese.
Everyone Loves a Tater Tot Casserole
Who doesn’t love the comfort food dish of tater tot casserole? This recipe has both tater tots and hashbrowns. It also contains cream of chicken soup, onions, lots of seasonings, onions, ground beef, and shredded cheese.
It doesn’t get much better than this! And it’s perfect for potato lovers.
Here’s a list of what you need:
- Ground Beef
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Shredded Hash Browns
- Cream of Chicken Soup
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Tater tots
How to Make Tater Tot Hashbrown Casserole
It’s so easy to make a tater tot casserole. Even if you aren’t an experienced cook, you can make a delicious casserole the whole family will love. Here are the recipe steps:
- Brown the ground beef with some onions and seasonings.
- Once the beef is browned, drain if desired, and then mix it with hash browns, cream of chicken soup, and shredded Cheddar cheese in a bowl.
- Place the tater tots in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Spread the filling on top of the tater tots and bake the whole casserole. Enjoy!
When you serve this comforting casserole you can sit back and wait for the compliments. You could serve this with a salad for a great easy dinner. Should there happen to be any leftover, this reheats very well!
Love hashbrowns and tater tots? Try these recipes!
- Cheesy Hash Browns
- Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole
- Hamburger Tater Tot Casserole
- Loaded Hashbrown Casserole
- Loaded Tater Tots
- Meatloaf Tater Tot Casserole
- Mexican Tater Tot Casserole
- Sonic Tater Tots
- Tater Tot Casserole
Popular Casserole Recipes
Hashbrown Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups Shredded Hash Browns, thawed
- 10.5 ounce Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese Velveeta is a great subsitute
- 2 pounds tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef with the onion, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder; drain fat. In a large mixing bowl, combine hash browns, soup, milk, and cheese, stirring well. Add ground beef. Place in a greased 2 quart casserole dish. Place tater tots in a single layer over entire casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, or until thoroughly heated and tater tots are crispy.