Transform ordinary boxed brownies into something extra special with the addition of Milky Way candy bars to the mix.
Want to take brownies from ordinary to extraordinary? It’s easy to do with Milky Way brownies!
Your friends and family will rave over these candy bar brownies. They are a perfect dessert for taking to a potluck or a special treat for chocolate lovers.
This recipe is also a great way to use leftover Halloween candy.
- Milky Way candy bars
- Your favorite box brownie mix
- Ingredients as listed on box brownie mix
How to Make Milky Way Brownies
- Prepare brownie batter according to box instructions.
- Stir in chopped candy bars.
- Bake according to box instructions.
- Allow brownies to cool in the pan.
Cut into squares and enjoy!
Do you love brownies? Check out these great recipes
Best Chocolate Recipes
- Chocolate Pistachio Pudding Cake
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cake
- Mississippi Mud Cake
- Devil’s Food Cherry Cake
- Hershey Bar Cake
- Fudge Cookie Bars
- Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Homemade Chocolate Syrup
- Dunkin Hot Chocolate
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Starbucks
Milky Way Brownies
- 18.5 ounces brownie mix
- 2 Milky Way candy bars
- Prepare brownie mix as directed and mix. Slice both Milky Way candy bars and add to the brownie mix and bake as directed. Cool for about 30-45 min. This is a special ooey-gooey treat that is sure to please any chocolate lover.