Olive Garden Apple Carmelina is Olive Garden’s famous low fat dessert. You can enjoy this one at home. This dessert is no longer being served at the Olive Garden, but thanks to CopyKat.com you can use this recipe at get one of these Apple Carmelina anytime.
You can find more Olive Garden Recipes at CopyKat.com, the web’s most popular destination for copycat restaurant recipes.
Olive Garden Apple Carmelina
- 3/4 cup flour
- 5 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cans sliced apples (20 ounces each, drained)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix apples, 1/2 cup sugar, apple pie spice, 1/4 cup brown sugar, salt, and flour together; stir well. Pour into a lightly buttered 8" x 8" baking dish.
- Place the topping ingredients together in a bowl. Mix the flour, salt, and sugars well.
- Work the softened butter into the topping ingredients. Mixture should look like coarse meal.
- Sprinkle over apples and place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes. Serve topped with your favorite vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.