Macaroni Grill is known for their high quality dishes. This rich dish is sure to please. Yes, another find by a viewer, Erika spotted this recipe in a restaurant recipe review, and was kind enough to pass this one along.
Macaroni Grill Pasta Di Pollo al Suga Bianco
Macaroni Grill Pasta Di Pollo Al Suga Bianco
You can make Macaroni Grill Pasta Di Pollo Al Suga Bianco at home.
- 2 ounces butter
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1/2 cup pancetta chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions whites only
- 3/4 pound grilled chicken
- 2 pounds farfalle cooked
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream<
- 1/8 teaspoon chicken base
- 1 1/4 cups asiago cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 ounces water
- 1. To make the sauce, heat cream to very hot and just bubbly (but not a boil).
2. Add chicken base and cheese.
3. Stir constantly with a wire whisk and bring temperature back to just bubbly.
4. Dissolve cornstarch in the cold water and add to sauce.
5. Bring to a slow simmer to cook out starch.
6. Transfer sauce to a container, cover and refrigerate until needed.
1. Saute red onion in butter for a few seconds then add pancetta and garlic.
2. Add chicken, green onions and pasta. Deglaze the pan with the cream.
3. Add asiago cream sauce.
4. Heat thoroughly.
5. Garnish with parsley and serve
Last Updated on