Mandarin oranges and pineapple makes for a wonderful cake that is light and refreshing for spring.
Do you love recipes that the star is orange?
Orange Pineapple Delight Cake
Enjoy tropical flavors with this Orange Pineapple Delight Cake.
- 15.25 ounce yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 11 ounce mandarin oranges canned
- 30 ounces can crushed pineapple
- 1 small box vanilla pudding mix
- 9 ounces Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, and mandarin oranges and juice; pour into a 9 x 13 inch greased and floured pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until done. Pour 3/4 cup juice from crushed pineapple over cake while still warm. Mix pineapple with pudding powder and Cool Whip. Spread over the cooled cake.