You might wonder if you can make Homemade Amaretto Coffee Creamer, I am here to tell you, you can. You will soon save so much money on homemade coffee creamer, you can enjoy it every day of the week. Did I mention, it only takes minutes to make?
I don’t know about you, but I like to do things on the weekend I normally don’t have time to do. It’s such a treat to enjoy a relaxed morning at home instead of rushing around to get ready for work.
And, drinking my coffee in a fancy way with a coffee creamer is definitely one of my favorite things to do on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I can show you how to save money and make a favorite drink of yours from scratch.
This Amaretto coffee creamer is safe to drink in the mornings – it’s a nonalcoholic coffee creamer with an Amaretto flavor.
Make Your Own Coffee Creamers
Store-bought coffee creamers can be on the pricey side, but you can make them at home from scratch with just a few ingredients you may already have in your pantry. Coffee creamer ingredients for this recipe are some sweetened condensed milk, some evaporated milk, and some almond extract. What I like about this recipe is that the ingredients are simple, pronounceable, and the creamer tastes really good.
You can Make Coffee Creamers in Many Flavors
This recipe is extremely versatile as you can swap out flavors if you desire. I have been able to purchase hazelnut syrup at The Spice House, so this will be the next flavor that I try. (You can also make a Dunkin Donuts Coffee Coolatta with this hazelnut syrup.) And, how about pumpkin spice or peppermint?
I like to make creamer on the weekends so I can enjoy tasty coffee all week. I have even been known to take a little of this homemade Amaretto creamer to the office to enjoy. You can also use it in your hot chocolate or cocoa.
Homemade Amaretto Coffee Creamer is for more than just coffee!
Do you like coffee creamers in your coffee? Now you can make your own homemade Amaretto coffee creamer at home, and I think you will enjoy this flavorful creamer. For some people, this recipe may be more than they need, but you can always share your creation with others.
- Use in iced coffee
- Use in hot cocoa
- Use in hot tea, I love this in Earl Grey and Irish breakfast tea
How Long will this Amaretto Coffee Flavor Creamer Keep?
This homemade creamer with an Amaretto flavor will stay fresh in your refrigerator in an airtight container for about a week. Another idea is to freeze leftovers in an ice cube tray for use later.
Before you make this coffee creamer, drop me a note down below and tell me what type of coffee creamer is your favorite flavor!
Homemade Amaretto Coffee Creamer
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 14 ounces evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Pour all ingredients to a blender, and blend for about 30 seconds. The creamer should be well blended. Store creamer in an air-tight container.
Recipe Tips for the Cook
- This homemade creamer with an Amaretto flavor will stay fresh in your refrigerator in an airtight container for about a week. Another idea is to freeze leftovers in an ice cube tray for use later.
- Homemade creamer is perfect for iced coffee drinks
- You can use the homemade creamer in hot cocoa and hot tea! This creamer is perfect in Earl Grey or Irish breakfast tea.