Starbucks Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate is easy to recreate in the comfort of your home.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Table of Contents
Favorite Starbucks Winter Menu Drink
Starbucks has been on a roll introducing new drinks to its menu. Their seasonal menu has exploded with over 20 new beverages in the past few years. The snickerdoodle hot chocolate is a recent addition to their winter menu.
Upon seeing the flyer for the new drink I asked the barista what she thought of the new drink. She replied “It’s good! It’s our classic hot chocolate with a shot of cinnamon dolce and white chocolate syrups.”
I walked out of the coffee shop armed with an unofficial recipe on how to make the snickerdoodle hot chocolate at home. And the next cold day that hit, I did just that.
It was easy to make and oh so tasty! It warmed me right up. The best part was that it was super easy to make. I made hot chocolate from scratch but to make it even easier and save a little time I could have used instant.
Hot Chocolate with Snickerdoodle Cookie Flavor
When it’s too cold to go outside and you are in the mood for a sweet treat, hot chocolate is always the answer. It’s warm and cozy and perfect for sipping while you watch a movie or the fire.
You can take a basic hot chocolate and add syrups to make it extra special. That’s the case for the snickerdoodle hot chocolate. It’s a classic hot chocolate made even better with syrup.
This is what’s in a snickerdoodle hot chocolate:
- Cocoa powder
- White chocolate syrup
- Cinnamon dolce syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Snickerdoodle cookie
You may need a couple of commercial syrups to make this recipe.
How to Make Starbucks Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate
- Heat cocoa, sugar, and water in a saucepan until smooth.
- Add milk and heat through.
- Place white chocolate and cinnamon dolce syrups in a mug. Pour in hot chocolate.
- Top with whipped cream and crushed snickerdoodle cookie.
Love hot chocolate? Be sure to try these recipes
- How to Make Frozen Hot Chocolate with Swiss Miss
- How to make Hot Chocolate From Scratch
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
Favorite Chocolate Recipes
- Wendy’s Chocolate Frosty Recipe
- Milk Chocolate Fondue
- Hershey Sauce
- Cracker Barrel Chocolate Cake
- Melted Chocolate Cake
- Doubletree Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Chipper Cookie
- Toll House Chocolate Pie
- Chocolate Cherry Cobbler
Love Coffee? Join my Coffee List
Starbucks Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons cinnamon dolce syrup
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 snickerdoodle cookie crushed into crumbs
- In a small saucepan, combine the cocoa powder, sugar, and water.
- Bring to a boil and make sure to press out any lumps.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for a minute or two, or until the mixture is smooth and warm.
- Add milk to the chocolate mixture and heat through.
- Add white chocolate syrup and cinnamon dolce syrup in a mug.
- Pour in the hot chocolate and stir.
- Top with whipped cream, caramel sauce, and snickerdoodle cookie crumbs.
- Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
- Mix together the cocoa powder and sugar in a mug.
- Warm the milk and water in the microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Pour the milk mixture over the cocoa powder and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the white chocolate syrup and cinnamon dolce and stir.
- Top with whipped cream, caramel sauce and snickerdoodle cookie crumbs.