Frozen Hot Chocolate is the perfect drink or dessert to enjoy during the holidays and summer too. Frozen hot chocolate is simple to make with only a few ingredients.
Do you ever feel like you spend too much time in the kitchen during the holidays? Do you wish that there was a way you could prepare a quick and easy dessert?
You can serve up a delicious dessert with Marie Callender’s Pumpkin Pie, Reddi-wip (Original), and Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa. Best of all that dessert will take no time to put together. Who doesn’t love to spend more time with their family during the holidays?
I love it when you can save time in the kitchen and spend it with your family. You can make a wonderful Frozen Hot Chocolate you can amaze your family.
Everyone has heard of hot chocolate before, but frozen hot chocolate is just as delicious. The ice-cold beverage is a lot of fun to make and serve. It is very easy to make a with Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa.
When I make my frozen hot chocolate, I line the glass with chocolate syrup. You could use caramel if you like. I then ladle in the frozen hot chocolate and top with lots of Reddi-wip (Original) and chocolate curls.
If you wanted to make it an adult beverage, you could add in a shot of almond-flavored liquor for an added touch.
Serve frozen hot cocoa with a freshly baked Marie Callender’s Pumpkin Pie for a wonderful holiday dessert. I love Marie Callender’s pies. The pies taste just like homemade and, best of all, it doesn’t take you any time at all to make a pie.
Are you looking for more ideas on how to make fun and festive desserts without spending a lot of time in the kitchen? Be sure to go here for more great ideas!
Try these Frozen Drinks
- Chick Fil A Frozen Coffee
- Easy Orange Julius Recipe
- Homemade Wendy’s Frosty Recipe
- Frappuccino Vanilla
- Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks
- S’mores Frappuccino Starbucks
- Burger King Lucky Charms Milkshake
- Coconut Shake Recipe
- Eggnog Milkshake Recipe
- Root Beer Shake
More Holiday Pies
Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 2 individual packages Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups ice
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce or syrup
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon chocolate curls
- Put 2 glasses in the freezer for at least 10 minutes to thoroughly chill them.
- Place Swiss Miss hot chocolate, ice, and whole milk in a blender.
- Blend until fully mixed and smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup into the 2 chilled glasses.
- Pour the frozen hot chocolate into the glasses.
- Top generously with whipped cream and chocolate curls.