Follow this easy recipe for chili Relleno casserole. It’s filled with eggs, ground beef and lots of yummy cheese! Dinner is ready in 45 minutes.
Chili Rellenos are delicious but can take some time to make, this casserole puts all of the flavors together for you in this easy to make meal. This was recently shared on our recipe exchange list, and this stuff is Excellent. I love chili Rellenos, and this is much easier than getting in the car and heading out to the restaurant.
Chili Relleno Casserole
- 16 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 can Ortega whole chilies
- 1 pound ground beef cooked (browned and crumbled)
- Beat together milk, flour, eggs, salt and pepper. Layer in casserole dish: chilies, beef, then pour over milk/flour/egg mixture, then cheese. Repeat layers until all ingredients are used. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.