This is a very, very good copy of the Outback Steakhouse Caesar salad dressing. You don’t have to make reservations and load up the kids to go out and have this. You can make this secret recipe salad dressing anytime.
Outback Steakhouse Caesar Salad Dressing
You can find more Outback Steakhouse Recipes, here at CopyKat.com.
Outback Steakhouse Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed dried parsley
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for about 1-2 minutes. Cover and chill for several hours. This salad dressing stays fresh for about two weeks. Special thanks to gnvdude for this recipe.