Cheesy Loose Meat Sandwich is an old recipe that I used to make. A can of cheddar cheese soup and some ground beef and you have a tasty sandwich. This recipe is by Stephanie Eynard. Coldspring, TX. 1993.
Cheesy Loose Meat Sandwich
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 hamburger buns split and toasted
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium to high heat, cook beef and onion until the beef is browned and the onion is tender. Stir to separate and crumble the beef.
- Spoon or drain off fat.
- Stir in soup, ketchup, and black pepper.
- Reduce heat to low. Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on toasted hamburger buns.