Chilis Margarita Grilled Chicken is a wonderfully flavored chicken. So easy to make and always perfectly seasoned you are going to love this easy way to prepare chicken breast. You can enjoy this with a Copycat Chilis Prezidente Margarita.
Are you looking for a new way to prepare chicken? Using a Margarita mix is an easy way to flavor chicken that is scrumptious. Margarita mix is the perfect chicken marinade, as it adds the perfect citrus flavor. Everyone will love this perfectly seasoned chicken.
Chilis Margarita Grilled Chicken Perfect for Grilling
Are you looking for the perfect way to prepare chicken on the grill? Marinating this chicken in your favorite Margarita mix is the ideal solution for flavoring chicken. Margarita mix adds a wonderful citrus flavor to the chicken. The Margarita mix also makes the chicken wonderfully tender.
Do not marinate the chicken for more than two hours. If the chicken is in the Margarita mix for too long, the chicken can become mushy and stringy. So you don’t need to marinate the chicken for too long.
Perfect sides for Margarita grilled chicken
I like to serve this with my recipe for easy rice pilaf. I will also sometimes steam up some broccoli.
Chilis Margarita Grilled Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup margarita mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pour margarita mix over chicken breast and let marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- When ready to prepare drain and dust with black pepper to taste. If you do not have a grill use an iron skillet and bring to medium-high temperature and spray an oil coating into pan and braise chicken breast until done on each side. The chicken should cook for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Place chicken breast on top of black beans and serve with a serving of your favorite Mexican rice and a generous helping of Pico de Gallo.
Recipe Tips for the Cook
- Do not marinate the chicken for more than 2 hours, the protein will begin to break down.
- Discard all extra marinade, it can not be used again.
- If the chicken breasts are very large, consider slicing horizontally to cut down the portion size.
- Serve left over chicken on a salad.