Chilis Margarita Grilled Chicken is wonderfully flavored chicken. So easy to make and always perfectly seasoned. You are going to love this easy way to prepare chicken breast. You can enjoy this with a Chili’s Prezidente Margarita.
Are you looking for a new way to prepare chicken? Using a margarita mix is an easy way to flavor chicken that is scrumptious.
Margarita mix is the perfect chicken marinade, as it adds the perfect citrus flavor. Everyone will love this perfectly seasoned chicken.
Chilis Margarita Grilled Chicken Perfect for Grilling
Are you looking for the perfect way to prepare chicken on the grill? Marinating this chicken in your favorite Margarita mix is the ideal solution for flavoring chicken.
Margarita mix adds a wonderful citrus flavor to the chicken. The Margarita mix also makes the chicken wonderfully tender.
Do not marinate the chicken for more than two hours. If the chicken is in the Margarita mix for too long, the chicken can become mushy and stringy. So don’t marinate the chicken for too long.
Here’s a list of what you need:
- Chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- Margarita mix
How to Make Chili’s Margarita Chicken
- Pour margarita mix over chicken breasts and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from marinade and season with salt and pepper. Discard marinade.
- Grill or pan-fry chicken until done.
Perfect Sides for Margarita Grilled Chicken
Love Chilis? Try these copycat recipes!
Popular Chicken Recipes
- Peruvian Chicken
- King Ranch Chicken
- Chicken Madeira
- Crusted Chicken Romano
- Cracker Barrel Southern Fried Chicken
- Longhorn Parmesan Chicken
Chilis Margarita Grilled Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup margarita mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pour margarita mix over chicken breast and let marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- When ready to prepare drain and dust with salt and black pepper to taste. If you do not have a grill use an iron skillet and bring to medium-high temperature and spray an oil coating into the pan and braise chicken breast until done on each side. The chicken should cook for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Place chicken breast on top of black beans and serve with a serving of your favorite Mexican rice and a generous helping of Pico de Gallo.
Recipe Tips for the Cook
- Do not marinate the chicken for more than 2 hours, the protein will begin to break down.
- Discard all extra marinade, it can not be used again.
- If the chicken breasts are very large, consider slicing horizontally to cut down the portion size.
- Serve left over chicken on a salad.