You can make this famous soup at home. No need to go to Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede for this one.
Dixie Stampede’s Cream of Vegetable Soup
Make Dixie Stampede’s Cream of Vegetable Soup at home.Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup whole kernel sweet corn
- 1/2 cup canned green beans
- 1/2 cup carrots pealed & grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Fully cook all vegetables individually and then grind into small pieces. Bring broth, seasonings and vegetables to a boil and then add the whipping cream. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 1463kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 135g | Saturated Fat: 82g | Cholesterol: 489mg | Sodium: 3652mg | Potassium: 1690mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 341.5% | Vitamin C: 135.9% | Calcium: 34.9% | Iron: 22.6%