Kozy Shack Rice Pudding is a creamy and sweet rice pudding that is easy to make. Kozy Shack Rice Pudding has been a long-requested recipe that we are pleased to offer.
We suggest using water polished rice if you have it available because it gives the rice a better texture when you make the Kozy Shack Rice Pudding.
Love pudding? Try these recipes
- Quick and Easy Creme Brulee Recipe
- Minute Tapioca Pudding Recipe
- Bread Pudding
- Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
- Bread and Butter Bread Pudding
- Banana Pudding from Scratch
- Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe from Scratch
Popular Old-Fashioned Family Desserts
- Millionaire Pie
- Angel Food Pineapple Cake
- Sour Cream and Raisin Pie
- Easy Coconut Pie
- Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
- Rhubarb Coffee Cake Recipe
Kozy Shack Rice Pudding
- 1 cup cooked rice water polished rice is best
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 egg yolks beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place sugar, flour, salt, and milk in a saucepan.
- Stir on medium-low heat until the mixture begins to boil. Let boil while stirring constantly for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and slowly drizzle 1/2 cup of the hot mixture into the egg yolks while whisking or stirring constantly.
- Pour egg yolk and rice into hot pudding mixture and place back on the stove. Continue to cook for 2 - 3 minutes. Stir constantly so the pudding does not form lumps and stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla, and blend well.
- Chill before serving.
- Serve with fruit, whipped topping, cinnamon, or freshly grated nutmeg.