Raising Cane’s Dipping Sauce has to be one of my new loves. It is a tangy, rich sauce that is packed full of flavor, and it is a little tough putting your finger on exactly what it is to make it so special. This has to be one of the best dipping sauces for chicken around.
About Raising Cane’s Restaurant
You may not know what exactly a Raising Cane’s is, well if you haven’t been to one it is a place that specializes in chicken tenders and this amazing dipping sauce. They also have some of the best lemonade around.
What makes their chicken so special is that it has never been frozen. So these folks care about how their food tastes.
What is Raising Cane’s Sauce?
This sauce is pure heaven, it is a dipping sauce that as developed for dipping chicken tenders. This sauce has the perfect touch of pepper and spices and it has a bit of acid. This combination that is made in heaven is perfect for dipping crispy chicken tenders and French fries.
What is Cane’s sauce made from?
This sauce is made from common ingredients you already have in your pantry! It is made from mayonnaise, Heinz ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
Canes Dipping Sauce
Today I am focusing on the dipping sauce because it is terribly unique, and I think it also goes great with French fries, on a hamburger, or even as a sandwich spread. This sauce is so good that you will want to grab an extra or two when you go there.
But if you don’t live near a Raising Cane’s restaurant or want to make a batch of this tasty sauce to have plenty for your meals, this copycat recipe is for you.
Dipping Sauce for Chicken and Fries
I don’t know about you, but I am often utterly fascinated by the dipping sauces that are served when I go out to eat. To me, this is what makes a restaurant dining experience unique.
I don’t always go to the trouble to make a fancy dipping sauce when I cook a meal at home. But this sauce is worth making. It is the perfect sauce for dipping chicken fingers and French fries.
Cane’s Sauce Recipe Ingredients
Here’s a list of what you need:
- Mayonnaise – I suggest that you use Dukes, it has the right flavor, it has a little more acid in it than other brands. If you can’t get Dukes I suggest that you use Hellman’s.
- Heinz ketchup – this is what the restaurant had on hand when they created the sauce.
- Worcestershire sauce – Lea and Perrins is my go-to brand here, it has more flavor than Heinz or less expensive brands.
- Garlic powder – my tip here is to make sure that your garlic powder is fresh, your spices have been sitting around for too long, they have lost their pungency.
- Salt – Kosher salt is my favorite, the flakes of salt tend to pack more of a punch than the regular table salt.
- Ground black pepper – if you can grind it fresh, your taste buds will thank you!
How to Make Canes Sauce
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir to thoroughly combine.
- Refrigerate the sauce for a few hours before serving.
Canes sauce will stay good in a container refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
More Favorite CopyKat Recipes
- Cajun Rice Recipe
- Sea Scallops Recipe
- Chick Fil A Sauce Recipe
- Red Robin Campfire Sauce
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers Air Fryer
- White Coconut Shrimp Sauce
- Culver’s Cheese Curds
- Kale Sprouts
- Pumpkin Pancake IHOP
- Hunan Style
- Roasted Potatoes in Oven
- How to Make Wontons
- Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
- Taco Sauce Recipe
- Cooked Cabbage
- Chicken Gravy Recipes
- Black Bean Recipe
Make garlic and parmesan chicken wings for a tasty appetizer.
Raising Cane’s Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise Hellman's or Dukes recommended
- ½ cup Heinz ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce plus 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper fresh ground is best
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir all the ingredients until well blended.
- Refrigerate the sauce in an air-tight container for a few hours before serving.