Taco Bell Breakfast Crunch Wrap is Taco Bell Breakfast item you have got to try. Part breakfast quesadilla, part breakfast heaven, it can be all yours.
This isn’t the first time you can get a Taco Bell Breakfast
Years ago when I was in college the Taco Bell in Huntsville, Texas near the college had breakfast. I recall breakfast tacos I wished they would bring back. They had eggs, bacon, white gravy, and hash browns.
For years and years, I have hoped they would bring this back, I still wished they would bring back that taco. Instead, they now have a tasty breakfast Crunch Wrap, try one, and you won’t be disappointed.
These come in two different ways, you can get them with either bacon or sausage. I personally love the Taco Bell Breakfast Crunch Wrap in bacon. If you don’t eat meat, you could make one without the meat.
Inside of this Crunch Wrap you will find crispy hash browns, bacon or sausage, cheese, and some Taco Bell sauce. A flour tortilla is wrapped and cooked on a griddle until the tortilla just begins to brown. These flavors go so well together, you won’t be disappointed.
When you make these at home you may be able to do several at once so you can heat them up and heat them up before you go to work. I love to cook up a few meals on the weekends so I can save some money during the week because I don’t have to eat out. If you do have to make a stop in the morning and grab breakfast I promise this is a place you will want to grab breakfast.
For this recipe, I suggest you make a batch of the Taco Bell sauce. The sauce is easy to make and keeps in your refrigerator for about two weeks. You can either make homemade hash browns, or you can buy the frozen hash brown patties, and cook those. I personally think the loose homemade hash browns are a better choice because you can spread them out in the tortilla. I also like to bake my bacon for this recipe. If you don’t want to do that, you could use some real bacon bits.
Can’t get enough of Taco Bell? Check out these Taco Bell recipes
Copycat Taco Bell Breakfast Crunch Wrap
- 2 flour tortillas
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup hash browns 2 fried hash brown patties
- 4 tablespoons Taco Bell Sauce
- 4 pieces bacon cooked cripsy
- Taco Bell Sauce
- Prepare scrambled eggs, by breaking three large eggs into a bowl and whisking them together with a fork. Pour eggs into a non-stick skillet over medium heat that you have sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper, and stir eggs in pan until they have cooked thoroughly. Remove from burner and set eggs aside. Use a large skillet over medium heat to warm tortillas. Lay tortilla in the skillet, and warm on each side for about 30 seconds.
- You want the tortilla very pliable. To build the crunch wrap start by adding 1/4 cup cooked hash browns or 1 cooked hash brown patty. Add half of the eggs, 2 tablespoons of the taco bell sauce, 1 tablespoon cheese, and two pieces of bacon crumbled.
- To close Crunch Wrap, flip the side closest to you, to the center, then flip the right and left side to the center. Finish by closing the top of the crunch wrap by closing the the right and left side to the center. You will end up with a five-sided wrap. Spray the skillet you used to heat the tortilla in with some non-stick spray, heat for about 30-40 seconds on medium heat and then flip the wrap and heat on the other side. Both sides should be golden brown.