This is a very simple recipe. Anyone can put this together!
Tater Tot Casserole
Everyone loves a Tater Tot Casserole.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can broccoli cheese soup
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli
- 2 cups shredded Velveeta cheese
- 28 ounces Tater tots
- Brown ground beef and drain fat put in a cake pan and layer with cooked rice and both cans of un-cooked soup put the broccoli on top of soups and four or five slices of Velveeta on top of that then arrange Tator tots on top. Put in preheated 350 oven for about 45 minutes or until Tator tots are brown and Velveeta is melted