Make your ordinary chicken breast special any night of the week with our recipe. Rosemary and Dijon mustard makes for a tasty dinner. Not only is this a tasty recipe, this is also very easy because you pop everything into a baking dish and let is take care of itself.
Yield: 4 servings.
Rosemary chicken an easy to make chicken dinner that practically cooks itself.
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken in a greased 9 by 13 inch baking dish. Combine mustard and seasonings together. Spread mustard mixture over chicken. Top with cheese. Bake for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
Last Updated on