Chicken Cordon Bleu is a wonderful dish that takes a lot of time to make. You can make this casserole easily in the oven, and capture the flavor that makes this dish so special. Chicken with ham and cheese wrapped inside, this is baked in a dish with cream of mushroom soup.
These Chicken Cordon Bleu casserole is very easy to make. This wil make a great Chicken casserole!
Looking for more great chicken casserole recipes? Try these
Baked Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breasts thighs also work well
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 pieces of cheese. Farmers cheese works best, but I have used Monterey Jack.
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray. Combine soup and milk in 9x13 casserole dish and place chicken into the casserole dish.
- Put a slice of ham on each piece and top with a slice of cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and a veggie and wait for the compliments.