My green bean and hot dog casserole is a filling and economical casserole everyone will enjoy. Customize this casserole for your family!
Sometimes you don’t have a lot in your pantry and you need some recipe ideas. This Green Bean Hot Dog Casserole is perfect for when you need to whip together a meal! If you have a couple of cans of green beans, a can of cream soup, and a package of hot dogs you will soon have a meal on your table.
This recipe suggests cream of mushroom soup, but you could use the cheddar cheese soup, potato soup, or another soup that you have on hand.
Recipe Variation Ideas
- Have some french fried onions left over from Thanksgiving? They are great on this casserole.
- Swap the Cream of Mushroom Soup for Cheddar cheese soup, or Nacho Cheese Soup.
- Swap the hot dogs for polish sausages.
Looking for more hot dog casserole recipes? Check out these recipes.
Green Bean and Hot Dog Casserole
- 10.25 ounces cream of mushroom soup 1 cab
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cans green beans, drained
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices American cheese cut in strips
- 4 slices bacon cut in half
- In a shallow baking dish (13 x 9 inches) stir soup until smooth, gradually blend in milk. Stir in beans. Slit frankfurters lengthwise to about 1/2 inch from each end; stuff with cheese. Arrange frankfurters on beans, top with bacon. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot.