Jack in the Box Rice Krispie Shake is a delicious and creamy frozen drink with a little crunch. It’s the perfect combination of Rice Krispie treats and a shake.
Jack in the Box Shakes
Perhaps when you think of Jack in the Box restaurants the first thing that comes to mind are the Jumbo Jack, the eggrolls, and their chicken teriyaki bowl. They make delicious shakes they use real vanilla ice cream, and using other high-quality ingredients means you are going to get one delicious dessert.
Rice Krispie Treat Milkshake
The first time we heard of this, we wondered how good a shake with Rice Krispies could be. Well, we were really surprised because this shake is really good.
Jack in the Box is known for tasty and inventive fast food. They have a large variety of menu items, such as egg rolls, tacos, burgers, mini burgers, and much more. They are known for their creativity, and this shake definitely fits the bill.
What makes this the best recipe for Rice Krispie Treat Milkshake?
This recipe uses high-quality ingredients, and we use marshmallow fluff in this recipe. We find the marshmallow fluff gives the shake something more. The marshmallow cream gives lots of flavor and the fluff gives the shake a really nice texture.
Here’s a list of what you need:
- Vanilla ice cream – be sure to use high quality
- Milk – whole milk is the best to use
- Marshmallow fluff or creme
- Rice Krispies cereal
- Whipped cream, optional garnish
- Maraschino cherry, optional garnish
Jack in the Box uses premium ice cream, so we suggest that you use a good quality of ice cream. We recommend Blue Bell Old Fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream, and our second choice is Blue Bunny Vanilla Ice Cream.
If you don’t want to buy both the marshmallow fluff and cereal, you can use the Frosted Krispies cereal. Make it the same way but without the marshmallow fluff. It’s good that way too, but not the same as with using the fluff and cereal.
How to Make a Rice Krispie Milkshake
- Place a cup vanilla ice cream, milk, and marshmallow fluff in a tall glass. Stir to combine.
- Add the Rice Krispies and gently stir them into the shake. Top with whipped cream and a cherry if desired. You can also sprinkle a little of the cereal on top.
- You can use chocolate ice cream and turn this into a large chocolate shake
- Serve with some Rice Krispie treats crumbled on top
I hope you give this recipe a try. It is one of my favorite recipes for a shake that comes from a fast-food restaurant.
Love milkshakes and creamy frozen drinks? Try these recipes!
- Banana Milkshake
- Caramel Frappuccino
- Eggnog Milkshake
- Frosted Lemonade
- Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Orange Julius
- S’Mores Frappuccino
- Shamrock Shake
- Strawberry Creme Frappuccino
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
Favorite Fast Food Drink Recipes
Jack in the Box Rice Krispie Shake
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon marshmallow fluff or creme
- 2 tablespoons Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream (optional topping)
- 1 maraschino cherry (optional topping)
- In a tall glass, stir together the ice cream, milk, and marshmallow fluff until it has reached your desired milkshake consistency.
- Add the Rice Krispies and gently stir them in.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry if desired. You can also sprinkle some of the cereal on top.