The Olive Garden Brownie Banana Funtastico is a wonderful way to enjoy brownies. While this menu item may no longer be on their menu, you can still enjoy this favorite at home. This is a way to do up brownies that will satisfy your craving for a banana split as well as want gooey brownies.
You can find more Olive Garden Recipes at CopyKat.com, the web’s most popular destination for copycat restaurant recipes.
Olive Garden Brownie Banana Funtastico
- 1 package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup chocolate topping
- 1/2 cup pineapple topping
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix Dream Whip
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package instant banana pudding 4 serving size
- 1 cup milk
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Beat whipped topping mix with an electric mixer and add 1/2 cup milk at high speed for 5 minutes.
- Transfer topping to a separate bowl and reserve. Do not wash mixer bowl. Add your choice of pudding mix and 1 cup of milk to bowl. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold whipped topping into pudding by hand or on very low speed until well mixed. Chill while assembling banana splits.
- Place a brownie in the bottom of a large bowl. Spread brownie with pineapple topping. Split a banana in half lengthwise and place it next to the brownie on either side.
- Place desired amount of banana mousse on top of the brownie. Top with whipped cream, chocolate topping, nuts and a cherry.