This is a delicious starter or for a main course. Sometimes if there is leftovers I also eat it on a bagel.
Rachel Ray’s Swiss and Bacon Dip
Rachel Rays's Swiss and Bacon Dip
This Swiss cheese and bacon dip goes so well with crackers, it's a perfect party good.
- 4 ounces Center Cut Low Sodium Bacon
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Swiss Cheese reserve some for garnish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup smoked almonds coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix all ingredients together except of the garnishing cheese and almonds. Put in shallow baking dish and sprinkle on extra Swiss cheese. Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until dip is golden brown and all ingredients are melted together. Sprinkle on the smoked almonds. Serve with assorted vegetables, crackers and bread.