This is a delicious starter or for a main course. Sometimes if there is leftovers I also eat it on a bagel.
Rachel Ray’s Swiss and Bacon Dip
Rachel Rays's Swiss and Bacon Dip
This Swiss cheese and bacon dip goes so well with crackers, it's a perfect party good.
- 4 ounces Center Cut Low Sodium Bacon
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Swiss Cheese reserve some for garnish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup smoked almonds coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together except of the garnishing cheese and almonds. Put in shallow baking dish and sprinkle on extra Swiss cheese. Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until dip is golden brown and all ingredients are melted together. Sprinkle on the smoked almonds. Serve with assorted vegetables, crackers and bread.
Last Updated on